User agreement between the user (User, you) and Moresand Limited T/A Alif Meem Travel (we) Please read these terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions) before using Alif MeemTravel website (Site) and making any booking. You sanction the Terms and Conditions when you visit the Site, without qualification. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you may not draw on the Site in any way or make a booking. Each and every one alliance regarding customer service or your booking should be sent to Alif Meem Travel or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contents of these Terms and Conditions: 1. Your agreement and contract 2. Conditions for Delivery of Your Booking 3. Cancellations or Booking Changes 4. Terms and Conditions to Flight Booking 5. Payment Conditions 6. Passport, Visas and Health Requirements 7. Other Generally Applicable Terms and Conditions
1. Your Contract and Agreement: A ‘booking’ means any order for products or services you make on our Site which is received by us and we offer you. Receipt will be made byAlif Meem Travel (and a contract concluded) when we have received complete payment from you and sent a verification email (from either Alif Meem Travel or the relevant Travel Agent). All travel products and services featured on the Site are subject to accessibility. Alif Meem Travel offers lots of diverse products and the explicit terms and conditions relating to your booking depend on whether you book a Flight or other particular Package, hotels, holiday’s lodges, a combination of products. Alif Meem Travel is acting as a negotiator for the third party suppliers such as airlines, hotels, insurance and car rental companies, package holiday suppliers and others (Travel Supplier). When you make a booking via the Site, and your chosen travel product or service is accessible, the contract will be between the Travel Supplier and you. Alif Meem Travel is not a party to the contractual relationship; (c) ‘Other Products’ are those separate products – e.g. flights and hotels purchased and paid for at dissimilar times, and holidays packaged by another supplier. When you make a booking via the Site, and your preferred travel product or service is accessible, the contract will be between the Travel Supplier and you. Alif Meem Travel is not a party to the contractual relationship. Alif Meem Travel STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT YOU TAKE OUT INSURANCE FOR ANY UMRAH/HAJJ PACKAGE, ESPECIALLY AS THERE MAY BE CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE NEITHER Alif Meem Travel NOR THE TRAVEL SUPPLIER CAN ACCEPT LIABILITY (e.g. DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL).
Travel Suppliers: Alif Meem Travel acts as disclose Agent for third party suppliers and for the use of these terms and conditions tour operators, hotels, hotel chains and hotel aggregators, insurance and car suppliers, plus all airlines, shall be incorporated in the term ‘Travel Supplier’. In these cases your contract is between you and the Travel Supplier, and any queries or concerns relating to the product should be addressed to them. You will glance the name and address, plus contact details, for most suppliers at the bottom of the more info segment for each product and for all suppliers in any verification e-mail we or the Travel Supplier send you. Alif Meem Travel does not presume any liability for the travel products and services provided by the Travel Supplier and makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) about the aptness or quality of travel products and services featured on the Site.
Travel Supplier Conditions: The following applies to all products or services booked via our Site: The Travel Supplier’s terms and conditions (including airlines’ terms and conditions of carriage) will apply in addition to those set out here. The Travel Supplier’s terms and conditions may include necessities relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions. as a result, as you move through the Site you will see links to terms applying to specific Travel Supplier products (you are advised to read those terms carefully) – however, please refer to your particular Travel Supplier for full details as to the applicable terms and conditions. You are responsible for complying with any airline or other Travel Supplier conditions in relation to check-in times, reconfirmation of flights, or other matters.
Flights Booking Terms & Conditions: In particular, please note that in relation to air fares there are additional terms specific to that fare. For example, ‘economy restricted’ tickets are normally non- changeable and non-refundable. Flights must be used in the order set out in your itinerary – e.g. a failure to use the outbound flight or first stage of a journey could invalidate the rest of the ticket. Please note that, in relation to flight tickets, the recommended minimum check-in time is 120 minutes prior to departure for international flights and 90 minutes for domestic flights. Some airlines require you to reconfirm your return flight booking at least 72 hours before travel. Failure to reconfirm your flight booking directly with the airline may result in cancellation. In addition, the majority of airlines reserve the right to make schedule changes and cancel confirmed bookings. While Alif Meem Travel, as Agent, is not responsible for such schedule changes or cancellations, we will provide you with any reasonable assistance you require via our customer services. We strongly recommend (particularly if you are flying economy class), that you check in early if you have particular seat requests. Alif Meem Travel has no control over the allocation of seats, even if pre-booked with the airline and can make no guarantee that specific seats will be available on departure. Alif Meem Travel is not responsible for the costs of any transfers between airports or terminals that you may incur. Flights priced at special fares or best prices may not take the most direct route. Some itineraries require a change of aircraft en-route. A flight that is described as direct is one where there is no need to change aircraft during the journey. However, stops may be made en-route for re-fuelling or to let passengers on and/or off. The times given are given on the 24 hour clock system, approximate and based on outbound flights.
Direct (Flight):Flights that must keep the similar flight number throughout, though it may stop for a change of aircraft (equipment). And they are different from nonstop flights, which travel directly from the departing airport to the absolute destination without stopping for connections or layovers. Nonstop (Flight):Those Flight, that travels directly from the departure airport to the final destination without stopping for links or layovers. And they are dissimilar from direct flights, which only must carry on the same flight number all through, though it may stop for a change of aircraft.
General: Taxes are part of the booking process for flight tickets or hotels you are given the option to enter the details of any relevant frequent flyer or hotel loyalty programmed of which you are a member. Please note that any such frequent flyer or hotel loyalty programmed is subject to the terms and conditions of the airline or hotel through which it is offered. Those terms and conditions may not give rewards on all types of fare and class of service. Please speak to the airline or hotel in charge of your frequent flyer or hotel loyalty programmed if you are unsure of its terms and conditions. Please note that our Travel Suppliers have their own rules and regulations with regard to loyalty cards. If you have any questions, please contact them directly. In relation to the ‘special requests’ options relating to any product (e.g. meals, disabled facilities, child seats etc.), Alif Meem Travel does not guarantee any such requests but will pass these requests on to the Travel Supplier/hotel. It is your liability to confirm with the Travel Supplier or hotel whether such special requests can be fulfilled.
2. Delivery of Your Booking The following applies to all products or services booked via our Site:
E-tickets All through the booking process, you will be given the inclination of e-ticket or paper ticket. Please note that airlines have their individual rules and regulations with regard to e-ticketing. Alif Meem Travel cannot be held answerable for disobedience with these rules and regulations and firmly recommends that you check these details with your airline in advance of travel.
Ticket Delivery Alif Meem Travel rely on the information that you grant as being correct and therefore cannot be held responsible if your paper tickets are lost due to an wrong address or your e-ticket does not arrive due to an incorrect email address or your junk email settings. You must give notice us without delay if you change your email address or contact telephone number. In addition, please check that the name on your passport matches the name on your ticket and/or booking confirmation. Please note that Alif Meem Travel does not deliver paper tickets outside the UK. Also, if you have any special delivery requirements (such as flats with security gates) then you should counsel us of this directly after booking. It is your responsibility to counsel us if you have not received your tickets. If you hold any other booking, either with Alif Meem Travel or another agent, then it is your responsibility to inform us that you need tickets from us by a definite time. Alif Meem Travel would recommend that you do this before completing the booking. This will help us decide if express delivery is required. Please note that some airlines may apply a charge and follow a detailed procedure for the re-issue of lost tickets or tickets delayed in the post. This charge and procedure will vary depending on what airline you are travelling with. We use Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery of Tickets if you do not receive your tickets within 7 working days of your booking confirmation email; please contact us. – But not before, unless your departure is within this time. After the 7 working days we would ask that you contact us within 48 hours.
If you contact Alif Meem Travel within 48 hour time frame then we will cover the costs to reissue. If you contact us outside of the 48 hours then you will be responsible for any costs. Express Next Day Delivery as City Link guarantee delivery by 18:00 the following day we would ask that you contact our call center within 48 hours of your confirmation e-mail if you have still not received tickets – but not before. Failure to contact within this 48 hour timeframe may result in costs from the airline which you would be accountable for paying. Please note that you can trace the progress of your delivery on the courier company’s website using the reference provided. This reference can be found in an e-mail that will be sent to you confirming dispatch of your tickets. In exceptional circumstances, Alif Meem Travel may not be able to issue airline tickets for confirmed bookings due to ticketing restrictions outside its control. If this occurs we will attempt to inform you within 48 hours of verification and organize a refund or arrange an alternative. Where you choose an alternative and it is more expensive than your original booking, you may be responsible for paying the difference. Please note that you may be required to produce your booking number and/or confirmation e-mail to the relevant Travel Supplier as evidence of your booking.
3. Cancellations or Modifications Terms The following applies to all products or services booked via our Site: Your ability to cancel or modify a booked travel product or service, and the method for doing so, will depend on the definite Travel Supplier’s or hotel’s terms and conditions. It therefore may not be probable to cancel or modify some products or services or there may be definite requirements you will have to meet. For flight bookings, you can possibly cancel or modify your booking by telephoning the Alif Meem Travel Call Centre or e-mail to email@example.com. For car rental the following amendment and cancellation terms will apply: for reservations cancelled or amended within seven days of the booking date (the date you make the booking) Alif Meem Travel will impose a charge of 15 per rental. For reservations cancelled or amended more than seven days after the booking date, Alif Meem Travel will impose a charge of 40 per rental. In some circumstances, Alif Meem Travel or the Travel Supplier may be unable to cancel or modify a travel product or service unless we receive a written request together with payment of any extra fees and associated charges.
Please note that, in relation to flights, a ‘no-show’ for a flight may result in your ticket being cancelled by the airline and therefore not refundable. Accordingly, if you desire to change a flight booking close to the departure time, we sturdily recommend that you phone Alif Meem Travel and obtain written e-mail verification to that change before electing not to travel on the original flight. For car rental, if you fail to cancel your reservation former to the pick-up time and do not collect the vehicle on the pick-up date, or of you fail to comply with the pick-up terms (see car supplier terms and conditions), Alif Meem Travel reserves the right to make a ‘no-show’ charge of 100% of the total car rental booking value.
Note: 1. Regarding your Flight Tickets please note, that the deposits for your flights will be totally nonrefundable. We won’t be responsible for any refunds if you want to cancel your trip. +Please be aware anytime your ticket is issued, it becomes totally nonrefundable upon cancellation. AlKhair will not be liable to pay you 100% of your deposits in any case of cancellation from your side once your package is booked. 2. Please make sure your passport should be at least 6 months valid before you apply for Umrah . 3. Your passports will be sent to Saudi Embassy for Visa, but just in case you don’t get your visa for any reason, Alif Meem Travel won’t be liable for that. Its Saudi Embassy that issues the Visa not Alif Meem Travel. 4. Visa Cost might be different sometimes at the time of making booking, and it may go up/down by the time your visa is applied/issued, please make sure you would have to top up whatever the difference might be. 5. Please be aware, that in case of Any visa Rejection, we can only apply for hotel and flight cancellation , and AlKhair would only refund you whatever we get back from the Suppliers & that under no circumstances are Alif Meem Travel responsible to give you 100% of the refund. 6. The Hotels you have been quoted will be available as per the availability, please be noted that you will be given same, or something similar to the hotels you have been quoted. In case if we are giving you a similar hotel, you might have to add something on the top for the new hotel suggested. Under no circumstances are your deposits refundable, though under certain criteria we may refund if we have something from the Vendor in Saudi Arabia. Please make sure, anytime you cancel your Umrah Package, your full money is non-refundable.
5. Payment Terms: Full payment for all Flight Packages is required at the time of booking. Please note that additional charges may be payable for car rental (e.g. optional insurance, additional drivers, mileage) as further set out in the specific car rental terms and conditions. The timing and collection of payment for flights each individual terms and conditions. The timing of payment will normally be in one of three ways: (i) full payment at time of booking, (ii) deposit at time of booking with remainder payable on checkout or (iii) full payment on checkout. In order to ascertain which applies to your booking, please refer to the ‘Payment Summary’ when making your booking or see your verification e-mail. The collector of payment will either be Alif Meem Travel, the Travel Supplier, or its representative. Some airlines may charge additional local taxes. Alif Meem Travel may be required to pass your card details to the relevant Travel Supplier for fulfillment of the booking. Payment methods other than those stated on the Site will not be accepted and no responsibility is accepted for cash or cheques sent through the post. Before payment is received in full, Alif Meem Travel or the Travel Supplier is not obliged to issue any tickets, confirmations, vouchers, or other travel documents. However, you shall in all cases remain liable for payment of the amounts agreed for the travel products and services ordered.
Alif Meem Travel is an IATA Ticketing Agent – your tickets for scheduled flights will be sent to you within 24 hours of payment being accepted. Payment can be made by all major debit and credit cards as detailed on the Site. Alif Meem Travel or the Travel Supplier reserves the right only to deliver tickets, confirmations, e-vouchers or other travel documents to your credit card billing address when requested to do so by the credit card issuer. Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card billing address information may result in the cancellation of your booking, delays to the issue of your tickets and may make the fare(s) subject to increase. Please ensure that the billing address details you give match those on your billing statement. Further, in an effort to minimize the effects of credit card fraud, we reserve the right to carry out random checks, including validating name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to verify your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. In some cases, we may request you to either fax or post to us proof of your address and a copy of the credit card and recent statement before issuing any tickets. Refunds will be processed to the form of payment used at the time of booking. This will be made payable to the person who made the original payment. Taxes fluctuate in line with exchange rates. If you pay by credit card, payment for your flights may be taken directly by the airline. If there are any problems with your payment, we will contact you within 48 hours of your booking (or within 24 hours if you are travelling within 48 hours). Alif Meem Travel will not be liable for any subsequent price increase as a result of payment failure. Any price increase must be paid for by you before the booking can be confirmed. Please note that the airline payment and payment to Alif Meem Travel for any other products or Alif Meem Travel charges will appear as separate transactions on your credit card statement.
6. Passports, Visas and Health Terms: The information in this section is valid for British Citizens only. Non-British Citizens (including: citizens of British Dependent Territories; those who hold their citizenship by virtue of a connection with Gibraltar; British subjects who have a right of abode in the United Kingdom; and EC and other nationals) should consult the Embassy of their destination country and the Home Office Immigration Department regarding any special documentation for the countries they are visiting or for return to the UK. Some overseas countries have an immigration requirement that your passport is valid for a minimum period after you enter that country, typically 6 months. If your passport has less than a year to run, please ensure you have a passport valid at least for the duration of your trip, although we recommend that you ask the Passport Agency before you travel to make sure. For further information about your UK passport and applications for renewal, please visit the UK Passport website at www.ukpa.gov.uk If your passport is in its final year of validity, we advise you confirm the requirements of the destination before making final travel plans. Children not already included on a valid British passport will need to hold their own passport if they are to travel abroad. Children who were included on a passport before 5 October 1998 may continue to travel with the passport holder until: The child reaches the age of 16; or The passport on which the child is included expires; or the passport on which the child is included is replaced or an amendment results in the issue of a new passport the name on the passport must match the name on the ticket, otherwise you may not be able to travel and insurance may be invalid. If, after booking a holiday but before traveling, any member of your party changes their name, e.g. as a result of getting married, we must be notified immediately so that we can try to make the necessary changes to your holiday documentation.
Travelers to the United States: It is important that all travelers to the United States take note of the following: A visa will be necessary for entry to the United States unless passengers are entitled under the Visa Waiver Scheme. The Visa Waiver Scheme allows holders of full British Citizens Passports who have the right of abode in the UK to complete a Visa Waiver Form and submit this on arrival. You must ensure that you fulfill with all US Government requirements as per the Visa Waiver Form before confirming your booking. All British passport holders, including children, traveling to the USA under the VWP (Visa Waiver Programme) will need their own machine-readable passports (MRP). This means that anyone without a MRP, including children who are currently on a parent’s passport, will need a visa to travel to the USA. A British Passport is machine-readable when the white strip at the foot of the personal data page (at the back of the passport) bears two lines of print. If there’s no white strip, or the white strip is blank, then the passport is not machine-readable. For further details on entry requirements for the USA, check the US Embassy website: www.usembassy.org.uk or the Foreign & Commonwealth Office: www.fco.gov.uk. If you are not a British citizen, you should contact your Embassy for information and advice on the visa requirements of the countries you propose to visit. Please note: Passport and visa regulations can change and you should therefore check with the relevant embassy well in advance of travel. It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport and if appropriate, a visa. It can often take some time to obtain a visa, so you are advised to apply in plenty of time. We accept no responsibility for customers who do not possess the correct documents. It is your responsibility to check and comply with any health requirements. We recommend that British Citizens visit the ‘Health Advice for Travelers’ section of the Department of Health’s website at www.dh.gov.uk/PolicyAndGuidance or speak to their GP. Non-British Citizens should make enquiries at their own country’s Department of Health or similar advisory body.
7. Other Generally Applicable Terms: Alif Meem Travel does not accept legal responsibility where the failure to provide part or all of your booking, death or personal injury is not caused by any fault of us, our agents or Travel Suppliers. In respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, our liability will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions. Where Alif Meem Travel is legally responsible for direct loss this will be limited to a maximum of the total price of the products or services in respect of which a claim is made (save for the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit). Alif Meem Travel will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use of this Site or any of the travel products or services booked or purchased on the Site. Things to keep in mind while going for Hajj: If you are going with Shifting Hajj package
AZIZIYAH: • Please be sure, that Aziziah and Sheesha both building are standard buildings. We cannot rank those buildings like 2 star 3 stars, both buildings are economic standard buildings having no star ranking. Even though you are going to hajj with 5 star package if in that package you have a stay in Aziziah or Sheesha building please be aware of the standards. • As per the aforementioned statement, please be aware that even if you have booked a double/Triple/Quad sharing room, Aziziyah will always be at least 5 to 6 people in one room. Once you will be shifted in Makkah or Medina hotels as per you package itinerary you will have room sharing whatever you paid for. • Keeping Aziziyah’s standards in mind, please be aware that since Hajj is a rush season, you might have problem regarding toilets, or the cleanliness. In case you have any problems please contact your group leader he will try to resolve the problems on immediate basis. MINA: • While staying in Mina normally people stay in European tents. In European tents you will have Air cooler in European tents with sofa beds. And please make sure in one tent there might be 40 to 60 people sharing. • From the European tents it might take 45-60 minutes walking distance to Jamarat. It can vary depending on your walking pace. Queries and Complaints: Please get in touch with our customer services team, if you have any other enquiries or complaints relating to your booking earlier to departure. If you have a complaint relating to a Travel Supplier and/or hotel during your stay, please ensure that you formally log your complaint with the related Travel Supplier prior to your return. If you have any other enquiries or complaints relating to your booking during your stay, please contact our customer services team on your return and no later than 30 days after it giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. If we or any of our Travel Supplier’s requires additional information you must supply that promptly in writing. This simple process must be followed as we and our Travel Supplier’s need to be able to scrutinize the problem and, where possible, rectify it quickly.
APIS Terms: All airlines are requisite to collect Advance Passenger Information from passengers before travel to or from the USA and certain other countries. You agree to supply this information to alifmeemtravel.com and consent to alifmeemtravel.com passing this information to the airlines who may onward disclose it to foreign authorities. If you do not supply Advance Passenger Information at the time of reservation, you may be refused to entry to these countries. Many airlines like US Airways, American Airlines and many US carrier has mandatory to pass complete and valid passport information to reservation before issuance of tickets. Even many of them strictly issue Debit Memo, if entire details are not passed before issuance. It is also important that the information is accurate so that you do not have any delay when you pass through Immigration on arrival in these countries. The information you will be asked to provide will depend on the country you are visiting but will include passport information, city and country of residence and destination address if traveling to the USA (for all travelers on your booking). If you are traveling to a country that requires Advance Passenger information, alifmeemtravel.com will ask Advance Passenger Information (API) after completing your reservation and it is the passenger liability to give us the requested information on time. If in case passenger not able to provide the requested details, there will be cancellation charges will apply and it depends upon the airlines fare rules.
Customer Behavior Terms: It is your liability to ensure that you do not act in a way which is unsuitable or causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others (including but not limited to drunkenness, air rage) whilst on your holiday or using a service/product. If your behavior is inappropriate and/or causes offence, or damage to others, or risks damage to property belonging to others, we and/or our Travel Suppliers (e.g. airline staff) may cancel you booking, in which case our and our Travel Supplier’s responsibility to you will cease immediately and you will not be eligible for any refunds, payments of compensation and/or any reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result of such termination. Further, you will be liable to reimburse us for any expenses we incur as a result of such termination.
Use of the Site Terms and Conditions: The Site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Alif Meem Travel does not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time or any interruption in that any failure to complete any transaction. Alif Meem Travel does not warrant that the Site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
Information on the Site: Alif Meem Travel offers all of the broad information on the Site for purposes of direction only. Please note that Alif Meem Travel may at any time modify any aspect of the Site or its content, including the accessibility of any suppliers, features, information, database or content. You need to check with the relevant Travel Supplier, destination, embassy, or tourist office to confirm the guidance is up to date. In particular, with respect to passports, visas, and vaccination requirements, Alif Meem Travel does not guarantee that the information is always up to date and it is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and comply with all relevant passport, visa, and vaccination requirements. Alif Meem Travel does not guarantee that information on the Site (including without limitation prices, descriptions or dates) is free from errors or omissions but we will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention. By way of example, the majority of hotel and other accommodation descriptions are fed directly to our Site by the Travel Supplier or the hotels themselves.
User Obligations Terms: You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation: • You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account. • You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity. • You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or members of your household shall be true and accurate. • The Site must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings. • The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited. • The Site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way by you, except that one copy of the information contained within the Site may be made for personal, non-commercial use.
Denial of Access Terms: Alif Meem Travel reserves the right to deny access to the Site at any time without notice Links to Third Party Web Sites The Site may hold hyperlinks to outside web sites owned and operated by third parties. Alif Meem Travel has no control over or alliance with such third party sites and no accountability in relation to the accuracy, completeness and quality of the information contained within them. Any and all contents on these external web sites do not reflect products, services or information provided by Alif Meem Travel. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.
Force Majeure: Alif Meem Travel shall not be liable for any failure in the course of this Agreement if the same shall arise out of a force majeure event. This shall consist of without limitation government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting Alif Meem Travel or its suppliers.
Copyright and Trademarks: The copyright and all proprietary rights in the Site and all content are reserved by Alif Meem Travel. The material contained within the Site is the property of Alif Meem Travel or its affiliates unless identified as belonging to third parties. The name Alif Meem Travel and any other marks, logos and graphics of Alif Meem Travel displays on the Site are registered trademarks of Alif Meem Travel or its affiliates. Other company and product or service names displayed on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license to use any trademarks.
ATOL: The Alif Meem Travel is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority, and we act as agents for licensed tour operators; the relevant ATOL number is displayed. The flight bookings we make are also ATOL Protected, except when tickets for scheduled flights are sent to you within 24 hours of payment being accepted, or where your payment is made direct to airlines. ATOL Protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom. If your booking is ATOL protected, this will be clearly stated in your confirmation email. Visit www.atol.org.uk if you want to know more.